J. Lankučio Library of Klaipėda District was established in January 1939. During two fires it was completely destroyed. Therefore after the world war it was rebuilt again. In 1950 the library became a regional library with the first
Director – Juozas Gutauskas
Deputy Director – Diana Ciparienė
Accountant – Irena Lygutienė
1. Readers service department, which includes subscription, information and periodic papers reading room, book depository.
2. Children department.
3. Collection building and stocktaking departament.
4. Economy departament.
Adress: Klaipėdos g. 15, 96135, Gargždai.
Company code: 188202579
Phone number: (8 46)452452
Fax: (8 46)473472